52 Families #25

This week's photo is of my cousin Zip and her husband Ryan with their dogs Meg and Tilly. Zip says when they're all in the living room this is how we would find them.  I have a feeling this doesn't happen too often though - they have a volleyball court in their backyard and play throughout the week in various teams.
Zip runs Maine Conveyer with her sister Lisa, taking over the business from my uncle Bob a few years ago. Ryan spent some years on a Lobster boat, but now has a machine shop, sometimes fabricating flights for Maine Conveyer.  I'd love to put a link in here for Maine Conveyer, but they don't have a website!

It's always great being in Maine and spending time with my cousins. The last night of this trip we were on Sebago Lake  jet skiing, finishing off a great month!
Weeman

No comments: