52 Families #44

I want to tell you about Caroline Shepard.  I met Caroline while our daughters were learning how to swim at Imagine.  Caroline is also a photographer so we were instantly in sync. There is a whole bunch more stuff I want to say about that but for now, I really want you to see this awesome family.  And you definitely need to know about Mr. Caroline Shepard, his name is Ben and he’s written a bunch of books and articles and does loads of activism from needle exchange to AIDS housing to saving gardens to fighting for bike lanes and public spaces.  As I write this, I realize I’m going to need to make an introduction with Ben and the next family but, that’s still to come. Please meet my crazy talented friend who when not busy illustrating her own photographs is probably doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.  I don’t even know what that is but it’s probably really hard.
Caroline, Ben, Dodi and Scarlet Shepard
Shepard

2 comments:

Gabby G. said...

I concur -- this is a really awesome family. Mom, Dad and kids are incomparable. Knowing them makes me feel cool by association!

KimWS said...

Love the "We Ride the Lanes" shirt. It's great to get them supporting livable streets early!