52 Families #31

I call it the coop and if you live in New York City you probably know I'm talking about the Park Slope Food Co-op.   The sign outside says Food Coop, so I just call it the coop.  People love to talk about the crazy coop and everyone has a story.  I get it, I've heard it, I've seen it, and I love it.  I could go on and on about this topic but let me get to family 31.   Joan Inciardi and I are shift mates and over the past 4 years while bagging spices and wrapping cheese we have gotten to know each other.  It's one of my favorite things about the coop and every 4 weeks I look forward to catching up with my coop friends.  It was good fun visiting Joan's and getting to know her family too.   The art in their home makes sense and is a perfect fit for these two curators.  Joan is a corporate art curator at Cantor Fitzgerald and her husband Craig is curator at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.  I was met with a glass of prosecco and a wonderful time at the Inciardis.
Inciardi

No comments: