52 Families #20

I could publish a book with all the photographs I have taken of this week's family. Not just from the images today but all the moments I've captured in the last 8 years of our lives.  I met Emily Jenkins in Carroll Park when our girls were about 18 months old, we've been family ever since.  

Last night Peter and I went to see 4000 Miles which was directed by Daniel Aukin at the Duke Theater. I would tell you to go see it because it is so good but since it is so good it is totally sold out. You'll have to wait until Spring 2012 when it will be staged at Lincoln Center. No worries, I'll keep you posted. 

Let me tell you about my friend Emily Jenkins, she has written a gajillion books. I am especially excited about her new middle reader series, Invisible Inkling published by Harper Collins. Perfect for Errolyn and all her friends who are all about nine at present. She has been nominated and won all kinds of very prestigious awards so again it's not just that she is my friend, the powers that be agree.

Here we have family 20 in Brooklyn, NY.   Emily Jenkins and Daniel Aukin with their family

Aukin Jenkins

No comments: