Location Update!

This weekend is going to be all about the Bronx! April 29th and 30th.

Sunday April 30th - Pelham Bay Park Dog Run 7am - 9am

Saturday morning I am going to do a bit of location scouting around the Bronx Supreme Court area which I see is also near Yankee Stadium and Grand Concourse so it seems like some good location options. I need a place I can be for 2 hours and describe to you dog folks where to find me. Van Cortland Park just seems too big! Anyhow, if tomorrow you want to find me around 8AM email me tonight, and we can make a plan. Otherwise, I will pick a place and let everyone know where I will be on Sunday for that 2 hour window - 7am to 9am.
heather@heatherweston.com

Coming up..........
Tuesday May 2nd, 5pm to 7pm - Madison Square Park



North. Bedlington Terrier. 4years. Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn

No comments: