Dress Up

Mema and Errolyn
Has is really been 5 months since my last post?  Going through files today, making sure everything is backed up before all these hard drives crash, I came across this file and decided it was time for an update.  Okay fine, these photos are from three years ago, but you haven't seen them so they are new to you.  These images get me thinking about my editing process.  I change my perspective depending how I am attached to any particular photo shoot and why I may be taking those photos in the first place. Weather it's a personal shoot or for a job, I think it is important to spend some time going back over shoots and see if my editing eye has a new outlook.  I still have one of the images from this shoot on my website and here are three other shots I like.  These pictures were taken in South Dakota. My mother styled the shoot and my daughter is the model. We were playing dress up.


No comments: