52 Families #16

It is a full moon and I am feeling super lucky because this week's family are also the owners of the very delicious and awesome Italian restaurant Lunetta!  Not only is Lunetta very delicious and awesome but every full moon they do a super secret pop up ramen shop.  Adam Shepard is the culinary genius behind this fab Brooklyn eatery and dad number 16 in my weekly series of family portraits.  I met Jessica and Adam this year while volunteering at PS261.  I've learned they can throw a groovy shindig and are amazing auction participants.  They scored so many good deals at our school auction this year, I am in awe.  Please meet Jessica, Adam, Jasper and Ezra, the Taraski Shepards.
P.S. Monday May 16th Dinner at Lunetta is Ramen night where I will be slurping noodles and eating spicy wings!! You should join me.
Taraski Shepard

No comments: